Sales Dashboard in Microsoft Excel
There are 5 sheets within the Excel Workbook-
- Dashboard: Interactive Dashboard with visuals
- Input Data: This sheet has to be updated regular basis to capture actual sales data
- Master Data: This is the product catalog sheet, which has to be updated on the addition/ deletion of the product from the list
- Analysis: This sheet includes all backend calculations done to visualize the data from the input sheet.
- Color Guideline: This sheet has the reference color codes to customize the theme of the dashboard.
In addition to this, there are 2 backgrounds for the dashboard. 1 is plane & the other is gradient fill. You can change them from Selection Pane. For detail please watch the tutorial: Sales Dashboard in Excel
- Watch the complete tutorial before downloading.
- This Dashboard is created in the Office 365 version of Excel
- Refresh the complete sheet after updating data every time (Click on “Refresh All” under the Data tab)
- After payment, if you have difficulty downloading the file, please write to [email protected] or use the Contact Form
- Refer to Blog for more details: Sales Dashboard in Excel and Power BI